Reflexion Email Service consist of spam and security protection, archiving and encryption.
Antispam and Email Security service provides configurability, automation and the simplicity that end users love.
- Blocks spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before they reach the corporate network
- Address-on-the-Fly™ technology preserves the integrity of one’s primary email address and identifies address-sharing and the sources of spam
- Automatic inbound email queuing assures email continuity in the event of a local server outage
- Outbound email filtering protects one’s reputation and helps to avoid IP address blacklisting
Archiving, Discovery and Recovery (RADAR) is a hosted email archiving service that operates in conjunction with your existing email infrastructure to ensure the protection, preservation and continuous operation of email communication for your business while providing on-demand email access for users anytime, anywhere.
RTCEncrypt allows customers to communicate, seamlessly and securely — inbox to inbox — with no sender/recipient authentication necessary. There is no end-user change in behavior and there is no software to install or configure.
- Force Phrase Keyword: The user simply adds a predetermined encryption phrase to the subject of the email.
- Encryption Policy Tripping: Auto detection of confidential information (such as social security numbers) in the body of an email, will trigger that message to become encrypted.
- Mark as Confidential: Outlook users can simply mark a message as confidential in the Options > More Options menu of any email message.