True North Networks Blog
A Year in Review from True North
It’s been a very exciting few months at True North, so we’d like to take a moment to share some recent business highlights:
- On April 1, 2017, True North Networks celebrated its 15th Anniversary! Thank you to all of you, our valued clients, employees, friends and colleagues for making this a reality! Looking forward to the next 15 years! Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date!
- We have significantly grown over the past few months and are excited to welcome the following to our TNN team! Julianne Kowaliw, and Bill Janoch. Visit our meet the team page to learn more!
- On October 1, 2017, TNN recently rolled out CYFIR, a robust threat assessment technology, as part of our SecureWorkplace® cybersecurity offering. This technology rapidly identifies, isolates, remediates and removes threats from a network, minimizing downtime from a cyber event and improves speed to resolution. Contact us to learn more!
- On November 1, 2017, True North in conjunction with the Financial Planning Association of Pittsburgh, PA hosted a FREE Cybersecurity seminar, featuring our own Steve Ryder, Matt Meade, from Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney and Ben Cotton, CEO of CyTech. Click here to see where Steve speaks next!
- On November 4, 2017, TNN held its first CPR & AED training for employees with the Swanzey Fire Dept. and become the first AED in Swanzey, NH. We now have 8 CPR certified TNN employees!
- On November 16th, 2017, the TNN team celebrated a night out at one of our local community spots, the Colonial Theatre, where we enjoyed a show and lots of laughs! Click here to see photos from the show!
- On February 21, 2018, True North Networks will be hosting, along with the Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce, its first “Business After Hours” event on Wednesday, February 21, 2018. We’re excited about 2018 and connecting with local business owners!